In an age of electronic boarding passes and selfies...
Whether for work, making a phone call or sharing that last selfie before the flight, demands on the batteries of your electronic devices are particularly high at the airport.
For this reason, Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is providing freely accessible power sockets and battery dispensers so that you can stay connected!
Freely accessible power sockets and USB connectors
- In all new food and drink areas
- On JCDecaux advertising screen columns
- In specific areas in boarding lounges
- In all our VIP lounges
- In shuttle buses
Mobile battery hire
Mobile battery dispensers have been installed for any passengers wishing to recharge their tablets or smartphones.
- Three dispensers are located in Terminal 1 (one in Arrivals, two in boarding lounges)
- Three dispensers are located in Terminal 2 (one in Arrivals, two in boarding lounges)
- The charger may be hired or purchased as the passenger requires.