In an age of electronic boarding passes and selfies...
Whether for work, making a phone call or sharing that last selfie before the flight, demands on the batteries of your electronic devices are particularly high at the airport.
For this reason, Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is providing freely accessible power sockets and battery dispensers so that you can stay connected!
Freely accessible power sockets and USB connectors
- In all new food and drink areas
- On JCDecaux advertising screen columns
- In specific areas in boarding lounges
- In all our VIP lounges
- In shuttle buses
Mobile battery hire
Mobile battery dispensers are available to all passengers wishing to charge their tablets or smartphones.
Powerbanks come pre-charged and include 3 charging cables compatible with most Android and Apple smartphones.
You can rent a powerbank for a few minutes/hours, keep it with you while you’re traveling, return it on any of the Naki kiosk in Europe, or keep it for you definitely (purchase option).
- 3 dispensers are located in Terminal 1 (1 at Arrivals, 2 in Schengen and Non-Schengen boarding lounges)
- 3 dispensers are located in Terminal 2 (1 at Arrivals, 2 in Schengen and Non-Schengen boarding areas).
100 % attractive, 0% emissive
- Zero grams of emissions in just 10 years
- France’s first carbon-neutral airports