Where to buy a ticket ?
Terminal 1 countersVoir plus Voir moins
Closed until further notice.
Location: outside the terminal, on the tram esplanade.
Go to Terminal 2 (free trams between the two terminals).
Terminal 2 countersVoir plus Voir moins
Every day from 8am to 7:30pm.
- Location: inside the terminal, on the arrivals side, between gates A2 and A3.
- Payment methods: cash, check, bank card. Holiday vouchers will not be accepted.
- Outside of opening hours: buy from the driver.
Routes 3003 Saint-Raphaël and LER 31 Grenoble: from the driver (cash, bank card) or with the mobile app.
Save up to €20 on Nice trams and buses
- MULTI 10 trips: €10. Option for transfer within the first 74 minutes after the first validation (excluding return journeys). This ticket can be used by multiple passengers.
- One-day PASS: € 5. Unlimited travel for 24 hours after initial validation.
- Seven-day PASS: € 15. Unlimited journeys over seven consecutive days from initial validation.
SOLO1 trip and Azur Ticket (Tram + Bus ZOU!06): €1.50 - only available from automatic ticket machines on the tram platform (coins, bank card)
On the mobile appVoir plus Voir moins
- Buy and validate your d’Azur Route tickets on your smart phone with the NFC Nice Ticket app (Android) or the Nice Ticket app (iPhone)
- Airport Bus EXPRESS: https://www.niceairportxpress.com/en/home
- The ZOU! app M’Ticket on the App Store and Android allow you to use your smart phone to buy a ticket online that is valid on the regional bus network ZOU!