Déclaration en douane et détaxe
For travellers whose main place of residence is outside the EU, value added tax (VAT) may be deducted from the price of the goods you buy in France.Duty-free goods are those which can be transported in your luggage.
Service for passengers: self-service tax refund kiosks at Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur.
The Aéroports de la Côte d'Azur limited company and the government tax authority have introduced self-service tax refund kiosks for passengers at Nice Côte d'Azur airport.
Unique in Europe, this new service - known by its French acronym PABLO (programme for processing tax refund slips by optical scanning) – has been introduced to make it quicker and easier for travellers to claim tax refunds before departure.
Any passenger who has received tax refund slips with a bar-code and a Pablo logo, can validate them on one of the interactive Pablo stations, located in the arrivals of each terminal.
More info on self-service tax refund kiosks here.
For further information
- Tax refunds : Contact Interchange +33 (0)4 93 21 74 18 (Terminal 1) or +33 (0)4 93 21 74 07 (Terminal 2)
- For air freight : +33 (0)4 93 21 37 77
- For exemption and the different formalities pertaining to transporting goods as hand-baggage : (33) 4 93 21 37 84 / (33) 4 93 21 37 85
- Third countries :Third countries other than those of the EU, the French republic 'outre-mer' territories, The Channel Islands, the principality of Andorra, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Mayotte, Faroe Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, San Marino and the Vatican.
- EU member states : Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom (including the Isle of Man), Sweden.
More information about french customs here