Notify staff that you have arrived
Notify staff that you have arrived at the airport as soon as possible, either by calling from one of the external call terminals located around the terminals and in the car parks, going to the information desk (in the arrivals hall of each terminal), or going directly to your airline’s check-in desk :
- For long-haul flights, from the call terminals and at check-in, at least 2 and a half hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off.
- For other flights, from the call terminals and at check-in, at least 2 hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off.
Arrival at the airport
Car ParksSee more See less
Special rate for people with reduced mobility for 4 days’ parking and longer.
If you leave your vehicle for 4 to 40 days in one of the airport car parks, you will be eligible for 50% off the total amount of your parking fee.
- Terminal 1 : G1, P2, P3
- Terminal 2 : G2, P5, P6
This special rate applies only to passengers with a valid PRM card, for car parks that do not require advance booking.
To take advantage of the offer, use the help button on one of the automatic payment machines or at the car park exit terminal.
Terminal 1 - Terminal 2 tram serviceSee more See less
Tram lines 2 and 3 provide a free transfer service between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Shuttle between the 2 terminalsSee more See less
A free and fully electric shuttle connects Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 to the car parks that are furthest away (P4, P6, P8 and P9).
Equipped with a sound system and a telescopic access ramp, it enables people in wheelchairs to board the shuttle without assistance.
ccessible to people with reduced mobility.
Notify staff that you have arrived by calling from one of the external call terminals. They are easy to access and will put you in touch with the special assistance team directly.
As soon as you call, you will be put through to the special assistance team, who will come and pick you up where you are and accompany you during all airport formalities through to boarding.
At Terminal 1
- In the basement of the P2 car park after the access lock to the terminal
- Near the P3 car park automatic payment machines
- Alongside the terminal
At Terminal 2
- Alongside the terminal at doors D1 and D3
- In the P5 car park, in the departures hall, between block A and block B and between block B and block C
- In the P5 car park, in the arrivals hall, between block A and block B and between block B and block C
- In the G2 car park
Staff at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport are frequently informed about how to assist people with disabilities or reduced mobility. You can contact them for any practical information or request for assistance at one of the information desks.
For hearing-impaired people, our information desks are equipped with a system that reduces background noise and makes it easier for you to communicate with us. Officers at the information desks will be on hand to help you use the system, if required.
We advise you to check in as early as possible and go directly to your flight’s check-in desk to request assistance.
- For long-haul flights, go to check-in at least 2 and a half hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off.
- For other flights, go to check-in at least 2 hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off
When you go to check-in, the check-in staff will contact the special assistance team, who will come to meet you at the check-in desk.
Support through the boarding
The member of the special assistance team stays with you and provides all the assistance you require, based on your own needs, through to boarding :
- assistance at security control
- journey through the shopping and catering area
- use of the special facilities (lavatories, lift, etc.)
- assistance at passport control, etc.