Rules for travelling to the airport
From 05/16, wearing a mask is no longer compulsory in the airport, the tram and the buses leading there, but remains strongly recommended. Masks remain mandatory on planes, except for European flights. However, as rules may vary, we advise travellers to check with their airline.
For trips outside mainland France
For trips outside mainland France, the health pass, also known as the “EU digital Covid certificate”, is mandatory for all passengers aged 12 years and 2 months and above.
Please make sure that you have proof of your health status, which can be either of the following:
- Vaccination, provided you are fully vaccinated and that the requisite amount of time has passed since your last injection. For more details
- Proof of a negative PCR or antigen test completed less than 24 hours in advance.
- Proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test showing that you have recovered from Covid, dated at least 11 days in advance of travel and less than 6 months ago.
See the special page on the Health Pass on the government site.
Consult the French government special page (only french version)
Additional health documents may be required depending on the country
. Coronavirus - Advice for Foreign Nationals in France
A hotline is available free of charge in France to answer your questions 24/7: 0 800 130 000.
Antigen and PCR tests (valid for 24 hours or 72 hours depending on cases)
Saturday 2 April: PCR tests at the Terminal 2 pharmacy will be suspended from 3 pm on Saturday until 9.30 am on Sunday 3 April. Consequently, results from Saturday will be delivered from the late afternoon on Sunday.
For passengers with a Carte Vitale (French insurance cover), PCR and antigen tests are paid for when one of the following documents is presented:
- Complete vaccination certificate
- Proof of being under the age of 18
- Medical prescription
- Contact case text or email
- Certificate of recovery of less than 6 months
- Certificate of contraindication
PCR test price:
- €50: weekly rate for the general public
- €70: for Saturdays after 1pm, Sundays and Public Holidays
Card payments only
Antigen test price:
- €25.01 for those with an insurance card: weekly rate
- €29 for others: weekly price (+ €5): for Saturdays after 1pm, Sundays and Public Holidays
Card payments only
- PCR test: from 8am to 6.30pm, 7 days a week, results available in 24 hours
- Antigen test: from 8am to 8pm /results within 15 minutes
Antigen tests are not accepted for all destinations. You should therefore contact your airline to find out the specific conditions concerning your journey.
See Special page on the Health Pass on the government site
The airport has implemented a broad range of measures to reinforce health protection in its terminals and for terminal operations, with the safety of its passengers and staff as its priority:
- a unique robot emitting ultraviolet light to eliminate viruses that are airborne or on surfaces
- the ventilation networks in terminals will be boosted with high-performance filtration of indoor air
- special markings indicating the social distancing to be maintained
- made-to-measure Plexiglass partitions to protect airport staff, while enabling them continue serving and informing passengers
- dispensers of hydro-alcoholic solution