Rules for travelling to the airport
You must wear a mask both inside and outside the terminals, as well as on board the plane.
From 1 July, for travel to Europe, passengers must present the health pass, also called the “EU Digital COVID Certificate”. From the beginning of August, the health pass will be mandatory for any destination, including in the European territory of France for passengers aged 12 years and 2 months or more.
Consult the French government special page (only french version)
Additional health documents may be required depending on the country
. Coronavirus - Advice for Foreign Nationals in France
A hotline is available free of charge in France to answer your questions 24/7: 0 800 130 000.
Antigen and PCR tests (valid for 72 hours or 48 hours depending on the cases)
Passengers can go to the pharmacy of Terminal 2 to have
- a PCR or antigenic tests: PCR test: 8:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. weekends and public holidays - result within 24/48hours
- Antigenic test: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. weekends and bank holidays - result within 30 minutes
All flights are being operated from Terminal 2 (Terminal 1 closed the 12/09/2021)
Flight Scheduled Program
Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 and the restrictions implemented, flight schedules are subject to modification by airlines.
All maintained flights will be operated from Terminal 2 until further notice.
We advise passengers to make themselves aware of the restrictions in force in their country of destination, and to contact their airline before coming to the airport.
- Advice and restrictions by destination (France Diplomatie)
- Airline contacts
- Live flight information
The airport has implemented a broad range of measures to reinforce health protection in its terminals and for terminal operations, with the safety of its passengers and staff as its priority:
- a unique robot emitting ultraviolet light to eliminate viruses that are airborne or on surfaces
- the ventilation networks in terminals will be boosted with high-performance filtration of indoor air
- special markings indicating the social distancing to be maintained
- made-to-measure Plexiglass partitions to protect airport staff, while enabling them continue serving and informing passengers
- dispensers of hydro-alcoholic solution
- it is compulsory for passengers and staff to wear a mask
Shops & Services
All shops and restaurants are open - from July 1.
VIP lounges in boarding areas A and B of Terminal 2 are open - Infinity Lounge - Levity Lounge . Some services may have been reduced. Thank you for your understanding.
The business centre is open, offering five meeting rooms in Terminal 2, seven days a week. Meeting room rentals will only be authorised for groups of six people as a maximum, with no catering service provided (cf. French Decree of 27 November 2020- Article 45)
Information about services
VIP welcome service
With regard to VIP welcome service requests, the e-commerce platform is available for all your bookings.
We look forward to welcoming you to our airport very soon.