Rules for travel and coming to the airport
Lockdown and curfew
The restrictions currently in force in 19 French departments, including the Alpes Maritimes, have been extended to all of the European territory of France as of Saturday 3 April at 7pm, for four weeks.
- travelling beyond 10 km during the day prohibited unless for an essential or professional reason (and subject to presenting a declaration) after the end of the Easter weekend;
- the curfew remains in force from 7pm across the European territory of France.
To travel, you must have an exceptional travel declaration providing the reason for your journey (professional, medical or essential family reasons) and your flight ticket.
Declaration for international travel:
Travel outside of the EU area (European Union)
Travel outside of national territory is now subject to criteria involving essential reasons (the indicative list of essential reasons is shown on the travel certificate), whether it concerns a French national, a national of a member country of the European Area (European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican City State) or a national of any other State.
A negative PCR test result will be mandatory for any traveller arriving from a country within the Schengen area. We urge all passengers to seek information on the website of the French Ministry of the Interior and from their airline regarding the rules and conditions for travel that apply to their country of arrival. Please note: passengers who do not fulfil the conditions for travel will be denied boarding.
International travel to France from a foreign country
(not including Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican City)
Any person, if they are 11 years or older, coming from a foreign country (not including Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican City) must present the transport company with the following before boarding:
- The negative result of a ‘COVID-19 RT-PCR’ test dated less than three days before departure. If you do not have these results, you will not be allowed to board the aircraft.
- Sworn statement that you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 and that you have not come into contact with any person infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. This statement also states that you agree to respect a self-isolation period of 7 days after your arrival and to carry out a ‘COVID-19 RT-PCR’ test at the end of your isolation.
- Sworn statement stating the reason for your travel.
- One or several documents justifying the reason for your travel.
More information on your destination here
You must wear a mask both inside and outside the terminals, as well as on board the plane.
Following the closure of the testing centre (Terminal 2), passengers can go to the Terminal 2 pharmacy for an antigen test before their journey. The pharmacie is open from 08:30 AM to 07:30 PM
Flight Scheduled Program
Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 and the restrictions implemented, flight schedules are subject to modification by airlines.
All maintained flights will be operated from Terminal 2 until further notice.
We advise passengers to make themselves aware of the restrictions in force in their country of destination, and to contact their airline before coming to the airport.
- Advice and restrictions by destination (France Diplomatie)
- Airline contacts
- Live flight information
The airport has implemented a broad range of measures to reinforce health protection in its terminals and for terminal operations, with the safety of its passengers and staff as its priority:
- a unique robot emitting ultraviolet light to eliminate viruses that are airborne or on surfaces
- the ventilation networks in terminals will be boosted with high-performance filtration of indoor air
- special markings indicating the social distancing to be maintained
- made-to-measure Plexiglass partitions to protect airport staff, while enabling them continue serving and informing passengers
- dispensers of hydro-alcoholic solution
- it is compulsory for passengers and staff to wear a mask
Shops & Services
Due to the lockdown and the latest measures, certain airport boutiques are closed. The Duty Free, the Relay boutiques, the Saveurs de Provence boutique, Ladurée and takeaway food & drink points of sales, and the pharmacy will remain open.
The Pharmacy remains open in the public area, city side as well as the RELAY outlets on the city side and airside.
Food outlets are also open! Chez Jean in landside arrivals, Lobsta, landside departure, Bar de La Plage, Bellota-Bellota and Joe&TheJuices in Hall A. The shops and restaurants in Hall B are currently closed.
The staff are looking forward to welcoming you in the best possible conditions and in accordance with all health protection guidelines.
Our teams are mobilized to respect the protocols in force.
VIP Lounge's team is delighted to welcome you for this holiday season with the gratest respect of health rules. The Infinity VIP Lounge is open.
The Business Center is open, offering 5 rooms in Terminal 2, 7 days a week. The rental of rooms will only be authorized within the framework of training sessions of 6 people maximum, without any catering service
Regarding VIP welcome service, the e-commerce platform is available for all your reservations.
Due to the latest government announcements, the departure VIP lounges are currently closed, some services may therefore be degraded. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you to our airport very soon.