Lisbon, fly to the White City
Looking for a direct Nice-Lisbon flight? See all the flights on offer from Nice and compare the schedules and prices, thanks to our partner, Misterfly. Book a Nice-Lisbon ticket online, and fly away to the city of a thousand colours, choosing the airline that best meets your needs.
- With friends
Useful information for your trip to AthensSee more See less
The formalities for travelling to Lisbon
- Entry requirements: Lisbon is the capital of Portugal, a member country of the Schengen Area. If you are a European citizen, you just need your valid passport or national identity card.
- Currencies: Portugal is part of the eurozone, so it uses the same currency as France. If necessary, before you fly, you can draw out cash at the cash machines in our terminals.
Your Nice-Lisbon direct flight
- Departure from Terminal 1: once you have arrived at Nice Côte d’Azur airport, go to Terminal 1 for Nice-Lisbon flights with TAP.
- Departure from Terminal 2: for Nice-Lisbon flights with easyJet. (aller à la ligne)
Make sure you arrive at the terminal 1h15 before your departure time, if you need to check in or put luggage in the hold. You can arrive 1 hour before if you already have your boarding pass and you are travelling with hand luggage only.
Departure airport Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 1 with TAP – Terminal 2 with easyJet Arrival airport Humberto Delgado Airport Arrival terminal Terminal 1
Getting to the city centre
- by metro: the cheapest transport option (a 20 minute journey),
- by bus: the Aerobus routes go to around 20 stops all over the city,
- by taxi,
- by hiring a car from one of the many professionals present at Lisbon airport.
Make sure you go to the right terminal! Your departure terminal depends on your airline.
What to do in
Your Nice-Lisbon journey offers an exceptional opportunity for discovery. Stroll around the city to appreciate its astonishing beauty: a breath-taking view over the Tagus Estuary, a flamboyant monument bearing witness to the past grandeur of a country where life has long revolved around the ocean, a colourful and contemporary fresco down a century-old alley, a private mansion that is now a luxury boutique or a trendy restaurant.
Regular flights Nice - Lisbon LIS
Flights per day :
- Mon 2
- Tue 2
- Wed 2
- Thu 2
- Fri 2
- Sat 2
- Sun 2
Flights per day :
- Mon 1
- Tue 1
- Wed 1
- Thu 0
- Fri 1
- Sat 1
- Sun 1
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Lisbon flight take?
The average flight time for a Nice-Lisbon direct flight is 2h35.
Which airlines provide direct Nice-Lisbon flights?
Two airlines fly direct from Nice to Lisbon: easyJet and TAP.
How much does a Nice-Lisbon flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Lisbon return ticket based on prices from the last 90 days is €X.
What is the time difference between Nice and Lisbon?
There is a 1 hour time difference between Nice and Lisbon. When it is 11 in the morning under the triumphal arch of Lisbon’s Praça do Comércio, the midday cannon is already sounding in Nice.
What is the best time of year to visit Lisbon?
A Nice-Lisbon flight ticket offers you a great holiday at any time of year. Spring and autumn offer pleasant temperatures and sunshine, making these seasons perfect to explore the city and make the most of the crazy atmosphere in Bairro Alto at night. In summer, sea winds cool the city, and gorgeous blue skies make it the ideal time to enjoy the fantastic beaches around the Portuguese capital. Winter is mild, with sunny days aplenty and temperatures that regularly reach 16 or 17 degrees.