From Nice, head to Casablanca the White
When reserving your Nice-Casablanca flight, you’ve got access to an expert: MisterFly, our partner. In just a few clicks you’ll have all the information you need to prepare your trip from Nice to Casablanca. Find the best prices, check dates and flight times for your Nice-Casablanca flight against your diary and choose your seats, all for the best price and not a penny more! You can even pay in several instalments if you wish.
Useful information for your trip to CasablancaSee more See less
- Entry requirements: You’re finally ready to board your Nice-Casablanca direct flight with Royal Air Morocco. Are you sure? You haven’t forgotten anything? Best make sure you’re travelling with a valid passport! While European citizens do not need visas to enter Morocco, a valid passport is obligatory.
- Currency: you’ll be using the Moroccan dirham in the souks of Casablanca. A bit more than 10 are equal to 1 Euro. Before take-off, visit one of the Interchange kiosks found in both airport terminals to ensure you’ll be ready to make your first purchases upon arrival at the Casablanca airport.
Your Nice-Casablanca direct flight
The Royal Air Morocco Nice Casablanca flight is the only direct flight connecting the cities and leaves from Terminal 2 in the Nice Côte d'Azur Airport.
The time it takes to go through security screenings and Border Control varies. As such we recommend you arrive at the airport at least one hour and fifteen minutes before departure. It is even recommended that you arrive two hours before departure if you need to go to the airline counter to drop off bags or collect your ticket.
Departure air port Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 2 Arrival airport Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca Arrival terminal Terminal 1
Arriving in Casablanca
The Mohamed V Airport is located about 30 kilometres from Casablanca. To get to the city centre, you must:
- take the bus. The CTM will drop you at various spots around the city in under an hour. There is one bus every hour.
- take the train. The airport has its own train station, located underneath Terminal 1. Trains run from 4 am to 10 pm daily. The trip to Casablanca takes half an hour.
- take a taxi. Available 24/7 on Level 0 of Terminal 1. The trip costs around €20, more or less depending on your arrival time and number of bags.
- hire a car. For this you are spoilt for choice. You’ll find nearly 20 different agencies at the Casablanca airport.
What to do in
It may not be as renowned as Fes or Marrakesh, the pearls of Moroccan tourism, but Casablanca is a sublime place for a holiday. Located on the Atlantic coast, it is the 4th largest city in Africa and has much to offer visitors. While it has become ever more modern, it has also been able to conserve large parts of its past, and draws inspiration from ancient traditions to offer visitors everything from charming districts to exceptional sites.
Regular flights Nice - Casablanca CMN
Flights per day :
- Mon 0
- Tue 1
- Wed 0
- Thu 1
- Fri 1
- Sat 0
- Sun 1
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Casablanca flight take?
Flying over the Mediterranean from Nice to Casablanca takes just 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Which airlines provide Nice-Casablanca direct flights?
Royal Air Morocco is the only airline to offer direct service between the French Riviera and the Moroccan city.
How many Nice-Casablanca flights are there per week?
The connection between the two cities runs year-round, with 5 flights per week in autumn and winter and 7 per week in spring and summer.
How much does a Nice-Casablanca flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Casablanca return ticket based on prices from the last 90 109€
What is the best time of year to visit Casablanca?
Casablanca can be visited year-round. It has a very pleasant climate, with its mild winters and sea breezes making for fresh summers. People come from all around Morocco to take in the blue sky and an ever-present sun you’ll never tire of. Take note: During Ramadan, things in the city can slow down. Before booking your flight, be sure to check the exact dates of this religious holiday.