Take off for Bahrain
Do you think the Persian Gulf lacks soul? A Nice-Bahrain flight will prove you wrong! It will take you to discover the smallest state of this part of the world, as this archipelago of around thirty islands has a long and beautiful history and ancestral traditions, which are perfectly combined with the attributes of a prosperous and modern economy. Thus, after your non-stop flight from Nice to Bahrain, the kingdom of Al Khalifa will amaze you just as much with its ancient ruins and forts, which are a hundred years old, as it will with its tall glass buildings. And then there’s the sea, with its turquoise waters and large beaches with fine sand, the souks, minarets and pearl fishermen that add an exotic scent, enchanting colours and a magical feel to your Nice-Bahrain direct flight.
Informations utiles pour votre voyage au BahreïnSee more See less
Looking for a Nice-Bahrain return flight? Entrust your search to a specialist, such as MisterFly. Partner of Nice Cote d’Azur Airport, it is one of the best French websites for online flight bookings. It provides real-time information on the prices, times and availability of all flights between Nice and Bahrain. Choose your flight easily and book it at no extra cost, and on the same conditions as if you bought it directly from the airline. There’s just one difference, however, and it sometimes proves invaluable. You have the option to easily pay for your Nice-Bahrain flight ticket over several instalments.
Formalities for travelling to Bahrain
- Entry requirements: customs will ask you to provide a passport that is valid for more than six months at the time of entry into the country. You also need a visa (paid for by credit card), which you can obtain either via the Internet, on the Kingdom’s Ministry of the Interior website, or directly upon arrival.
- Currency: to pay for any purchases, taxis or bills, you’ll need to change your euros into Bahraini dinars. It is around 2.5 euros to one dinar. If you want to get some cash before take-off, in order to pay for your initial purchases, make the most of Interchange, which can be found in each terminal.
Your Nice-Bahrain direct flight
Gulf Air offers direct flights from the Promenade des Anglais to the Bahraini archipelago. They depart twice a week from Terminal 1. It should be noted that the flight includes a short technical stop in Milan, during which passengers are not allowed to leave the aircraft.
Don’t start your holiday in the Persian Gulf with heat stroke… start your holiday at Nice Cote d’Azur Airport! Avoid all stress by arriving at Terminal 1 at least one hour before your flight departs in order to go through security and customs easily. You can increase this time frame by quarter of an hour or more if you need to go to the Gulf Air check-in desk to collect a ticket or drop off any hold baggage.
Departure airport Nice Côte d'Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 1 Arrival airport Bahrain-Muharraq Airport Arrival terminal -
Arriving in Bahrain
The Nice-Bahrain flight, operated by Gulf Air, lands at Bahrain International Airport, on the island of Muharraq. The airport is seven kilometres from Manama, the Kingdom’s capital and main city. To get to the city centre of Manama, you can choose from the following options:
- Bus: four of the Bahrain Public Transport Company buses, taking different routes, connect the airport to Manama bus station. It’s as economical as it is comfortable and there's even Wi-Fi on board!
- Taxi: several official companies await you at the exit of Gate B in the terminal. Prices are fairly affordable and are strictly supervised by the State. It takes fifteen minutes to get to your hotel in Manama.
- A rental car: grouped together in the Arrivals hall on the ground floor of the terminal, on the side of gates 1 and 2, more than a dozen brands offer a wide choice of vehicles, from the most economical to the most luxurious.
What to do in
Unlike some of its neighbours, which rely on spectacular avant-garde to attract tourists, Bahrain remains relatively faithful to the traditions and heritage that its history has left behind. Sure, its rich underground, filled with oil and gas, has enabled it to build around 50 artificial islands, luxury hotels, flashy marinas, malls with attractive windows, and even a Formula 1 circuit. But, while all of this obviously contributes to a successful trip to the archipelago, it undoubtedly holds its magic in charms of the past, whether embodied in the remains of Dilmun, one of the oldest Mesopotamian civilisations, or in the kingdom’s most famous activity of pearl fishing.
Regular flights Nice - Bahreïn BAH
Flights per day :
- Mon 0
- Tue 0
- Wed 0
- Thu 1
- Fri 0
- Sat 0
- Sun 1
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Bahrain flight take?
It takes 7 hours and 15 minutes to fly from Nice to Bahrain.
Which airlines provide Nice-Bahrain direct flights?
Gulf Air flies directly from the French Riviera to the archipelago in the Persian Gulf.
How many Nice-Bahrain flights are there per week?
From June to September, there are two flights from Nice. One on Thursday and the other on Sunday.
How much does a Nice-Bahrain flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Bahrain return ticket, based on prices from the last 90 days, is. 441€ €.
What is the time difference between Nice and Bahrain?
Bahrain is a whole new world, yet it is only an hour ahead of us.
What is the best time of year to visit Bahrain?
Gulf Air leaves you no choice but to head to Bahrain during the warm season. It’s true. It’s hot, very hot. But the long days of sunshine can be alternated with “cool” tours and relaxing stops by the water’s edge. And if you ever feel like you have restless legs in the middle of the day, you can always find refuge in one of the many air-conditioned areas, such as the shopping centres, museums, auditoriums, gourmet restaurants or traditional cafés, etc.