Explore the fjords
Fly from Nice to Bergen: now there’s a trip that proves nature rhymes with adventure! Don’t believe everything you hear about the calm charm of this thousand year old city. The former capital of Norway has many tricks up its sleeve to surprise and mesmerise. A train running through wild mountains, an electric catamaran gliding across the peaceful waters of a fjord, a cable car that ends in a breath-taking view: these are just some of the wonders that await you upon arrival of your Nice-Bergen direct flight.
Useful information for your trip to BergenVoir plus Voir moins
Need a flight comparer for Nice-Bergen flights? Check out MisterFly! Our partner offers every possible solution - with or without stopovers - for getting to Norway’s second largest city. But you’ll see for yourself, there’s nothing better than a Nice-Bergen direct! It’s the fastest way to get from Nice to Bergen with a flight time of under 3 hours. And thanks to Norwegian, the low-cost Scandinavian airline, it’s also often the least expensive. Especially because when you book your Nice-Bergen return flight with MisterFly, you can pay for it over several monthly instalments.
The formalities for travelling to Bergen
- Entry requirements: Norway shook things up by saying no to the EU, but yes to the Schengen Territories. As a European citizen, you just need a valid passport or identity card to enter the Scandinavian kingdom.
- Currency: Harald V and his subjects pay in krone. One Norwegian krone is worth around ten Euro cents. Remember: there are Interchange counters in both of the airport’s terminals, where you can find out the exchange rate and buy your kroner.
Your Nice-Bergen direct flight
You’ll be flying Norwegian on your trip from Nice to Bergen. This low-cost airline operates all flights from Nice out of Terminal 1.
Remember that arriving at the airport an hour and a half before departure will allow you to go through security screenings stress-free if you already have your boarding pass and are travelling with hand luggage only. Add at least 15 minutes should you need to check in or check your bags.
Departure airport Nice Côte d'Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 1 Arrival airport Bergen-Flesland Airport
Arriving in Bergen
Your Nice-Bergen flight will land at Bergen-Flesland Airport, around 15 kilometres from the city centre. To get to the centre, you have several options:
- Take the bus: they run every 10 minutes during peak hours, and every 30 minutes at weekends. It will take around 30 minutes to get to the bus station. There are stops near the city's most popular hotels.
- Take a taxi: you’ll be at the doors of your accommodation in just 20 or so minutes. This will cost around €40 minimum during the day.
- Hire a car: 5 major agencies have counters in the airport This is a practical solution if you wish to visit the surrounding region.
What to do in
While Bergen is among Norway’s major cities, it’s kept its intimate size and cosy atmosphere. Its multicolour wooden houses, impeccably aligned along the port, pay testament to the attachment people here have to their history and traditions. But charming as it is, this Scandinavian city won’t be able to keep you for your entire trip. Because nature is calling! And what incredible nature it is! The region has some of the most beautiful landscapes one can find in the land of the Vikings.
Regular flights Nice - Bergen BGO
Flights per day :
- Mon 0
- Tue 0
- Wed 0
- Thu 0
- Fri 0
- Sat 1
- Sun 0
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Bergen flight take?
The average flight time from Nice to Bergen is 2 hours 50 minutes.
Which airlines provide Nice-Bergen direct flights?
Only Norwegian flies directly and regularly to Bergen.
How many Nice-Bergen flights are there per week?
2 during spring and summer.
How much does a Nice-Bergen flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Bergen return ticket based on prices from the last 90 days is 143€ .
What is the time difference between Nice and Bergen?
There is no time difference. The two cities are in the same time zone.
What is the best time of year to visit Bergen?
Scandinavia is well-known for glacial temperatures. And Bergen - called Norway's rainiest city - is no exception. Best then to wait for spring, summer, or the first weeks of autumn, to enjoy the natural beauty of the region.