Fly away to Lake Mälaren
Scandinavia is a treasure, and a Nice-Stockholm flight undeniably takes you to one of its finest gems. With the natural beauty of its archipelago, its conviviality, its old neighbourhoods and its trendy designers, the Swedish capital shines out as one of the happiest cities in the world. And this happiness is contagious! You will soon feel it yourself, filling you with a refreshing, soothing, reviving energy so beneficial that your Nice-Stockholm plane ticket should be available on prescription!
Useful Information for your trip to StockholmVoir plus Voir moins
Want to know how to get the best price for your flight to Stockholm? It’s easy: just plan your trip with our partner, Misterfly. You can compare the times and prices of all the Nice-Stockholm flights with Norwegian and SAS. Once you’ve found the Nice-Stockholm direct flight you’re looking for, book it immediately. You will only pay the same price you would pay if you were booking directly with the airline. Found the right date but struggling with a tight budget? With Misterfly, you can pay for your family’s Nice-Stockholm flights in four instalments.
The formalities for travelling to Stockholm
- Entry requirements: Sweden is a member of the European Union and part of the Schengen Area. That means that to go to Stockholm, you just need a valid passport or identity card.
- Before you sink your teeth into your kanelbulle, Sweden’s famous cinnamon roll, you will need to pay for it in kroner. There are 11 kroner to one euro. Make sure you leave with enough local currency to cover your first purchases, by visiting Interchange, who are present in both terminals at Nice Côte d'Azur Airport.
Your Nice-Stockholm direct flight
You can’t go wrong! All Nice-Stockholm flights with Norwegian and SAS leave from Terminal 1 of Nice Côte d'Azur Airport.
Get into the spirit of Swedish serenity before you even leave the French Riviera! For a stress-free departure, get to the airport at least an hour before your flight leaves, or even an hour and a quarter if you need to go to your airline check-in desk to get your ticket or put bags in the hold.
Departure airport Nice Côte d'Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 1 Arrival airport Stockholm Arlanda Airport Arrival terminal
Arriving in Stockholm
You will land at Stockholm Arlanda Airport, in Sigtuna. It is around 40 kilometres from Stockholm city centre. To make this journey, you can choose between:
- The bus: cheapest but slowest, with a 45-minute journey. However, the Flygbussarna buses make several stops in the city and offer Wi-Fi throughout the journey!
- The train: from 05:05 in the morning to 01:05, the Arlanda Express leaves the airport every 10 to 15 minutes and takes barely 20 minutes to get to the capital.
- A taxi: slower and more expensive than the train. Allow at least half an hour and around 50 euros. However, this option is more convenient, because it will take you right to your accommodation.
- A hire car: 5 major companies have desks at the airport.
What to do in
Built on 14 different islands, in the heart of an archipelago consisting of tens of thousands of islands, Stockholm is an unusual and captivating city. This green capital on a human scale can be explored on foot, especially in good weather. As you wander, you will discover its countless charms, falling in love with its old neighbourhoods, their little mediaeval streets and their colourful merchants’ houses. The city is steeped in modernity and is enviably creative, with designers who expertly combine comfort, beauty and simplicity. A real joy!
Regular flights Nice - Stockholm ARN
Flights per day :
- Mon 0
- Tue 1
- Wed 0
- Thu 1
- Fri 0
- Sat 1
- Sun 1
Flights per day :
- Mon 1
- Tue 0
- Wed 0
- Thu 1
- Fri 0
- Sat 0
- Sun 0
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Stockholm flight take?
The average flight time between Nice and Stockholm is 2h55.
Which airlines provide direct Nice-Stockholm flights?
You can choose between Norwegian, the famous Scandinavian low-cost airline, and SAS, a big name in the European skies.
How many Nice-Stockholm flights are there per week?
There are flights between the two cities all year: 8 per week in winter, and up to 26 per week in the warmer months.
How much does a Nice-Stockholm flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Stockholm return ticket based on prices from the last 90 days is
What is the time difference between Nice and Stockholm?
There is no time difference.
What is the best time of year to visit Stockholm?
We won’t lie to you: winter in Stockholm is cold, especially as the sun sets very early at this time of year. Nevertheless, life in the Swedish capital is still good. On the squares, ice rinks and Christmas markets spring up, each more splendid than the last. There are even ski slopes in the city. Icebreakers plough through the Baltic, clearing a path to the islands of Finnhamn, Möja and Sandhamn. Best of all, the sky might treat you to an aurora borealis display. Don’t like the cold? Wait until spring has fully taken hold, for endless days, unforgettable festivals, memorable walks and refreshing dips, which (given the temperature of the sea) will certainly earn a special place in your memory.