Discovering Lake Zurich
Things are what you make of them! Take for example a Nice Zurich flight. Often, it’s just the first step on a long journey to the other side of the planet. Sometimes, it's for work. But there’s a third possibility: taking a few days off for the most relaxing of city breaks, a getaway that brings together shopping, well-being, charm and indulgence. That should be tempting enough to make you want to climb aboard a flight from Nice to Zurich today!
Useful information for your trip to ZurichSee more See less
Looking for a great deal? Hey, why not? But there’s no use looking for a low-cost flight from Nice to Zurich - they don't exist. It is however possible to get a great price on a Nice-Zurich flight. As long as you book a bit in advance and, above all, trust a specialist. Who's ours? MisterFly! Our partner gives you access to their database where you can compare all Nice Zurich return tickets and find the one that’s right for you. But careful, as soon as you've found the right price, date, and time for your Nice-Zurich direct, book it on the spot. With MisterFly you can also pay for it over several instalments if you like.
The formalities for travelling to Zurich
- Entry requirements: while Switzerland refuses to be part of the EU in the name of neutrality, they are part of the Schengen Territories. Pretty useful for European citizens, who need only a valid passport or national identity card to enter the country.
- Currency: you’ll be buying up Swiss chocolates with Swiss francs. They have just about the same value as the Euro. Before you take off, take advantage of the Interchange counters you’ll find at the airport and pick up a few to pay for your first purchases when you land.
Your Nice Zurich direct flight
The Swiss International Air Lines Nice Zurich flight leaves from Terminal 1 of Nice Côte d’Azur Airport.
Get your Swiss on by being on time! That means arriving at your terminal at least an hour before departure. This will allow you to get through security screenings stress-free. And don't hesitate to add an additional 15 minutes should you need to check a bag or collect your boarding pass.
Departure airport Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 1 Arrival airport Zurich International Airport Arrival terminal Terminal 1
Arrival in Zurich
Once you’ve landed at Zurich International Airport, you can easily get to the city centre, just 10 km from the airport:
By minibus: there’s a bus every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to 11 pm that will take you to the hotels in city-centre and Zurich-West.
- By tram: Line 10 will get you to the heart of Zurich in about 30 minutes, via the University district.
- By train: the airport has its own station, and an abundance of trains. Regional Express (lines S2 or S16) or Intercity have trains leaving every 5-10 minutes from 5 am to 12:30 am, and will get you to Zurich central station in just 10 minutes.
- By taxi: the trip takes just 15 minutes and will cost between €45 and €65. Some companies offer online rates and booking.
- With a car share: this is perfect if you don't need a car during your trip. Two services are available: Mobility and Catch a car. Check them out online.
- With a hire car: you’re spoilt for choice with 8 different agencies on site.
What to do in
Zurich is found in the north of Switzerland, and is a hub of both economic activity and bourgeois living. Here the streets are safe, the shops are chic, and the restaurants are elegant. This makes it a bit difficult to backpack around. But you don’t need to be a billionaire to get a taste of the charm of this German-speaking city. With a young generation of artists and designers making Zurich their home, the city has a definite bohemian vibe. It has also preserved its patrimony and more especially its environment well, offering visitors one of life’s greatest luxuries: good living.
Regular flights Nice - Zurich ZRH
Flights per day :
- Mon 4
- Tue 4
- Wed 4
- Thu 4
- Fri 4
- Sat 4
- Sun 4
Frequently asked questions
How long is a Nice Zurich flight?
The average flight time between Nice and Zurich is 60 minutes.
Which airlines provide direct service from Nice to Zurich?
Swiss is the only airline to offer non-stop service
How many Nice Zurich flights are there per week?
Traffic is intense between Nice and Zurich, with 22 flights per week in winter and 28 when the weather warms up.
How much does a Nice Zurich flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice Zurich return ticket based on prices from the last 90 days is 257€ X
What is the time difference between Nice and Zurich?
There is no time difference.
What is the best time of year to visit Zurich?
Each season has its pleasures. From November to March, glide across the ice at Dolder, a giant, open-air ice skating rink, descend the slopes of Uetliberg, the mountain closest to the city, soak in a jacuzzi at Thermalbad, warm up by indulging in a Gruyère and Vacherin fondue within the medieval walls of Zunfthaus zur Zimmerleuten, one of the best traditional restaurants in the city.
From April to October, swim in the Limmat or Lake Zurich; climb your way back up to the top of Uetliberg, but this time watch the sun set over the city; linger on sunny terraces of Lindenhof or in the more refined Zurich-West; get out of town and have a day in the Swiss mountains and say hello to the marmots and those cows that make such nice chocolate!