Liverpool : Go & enjoy Penny Lane!
If you tell a friend you've booked tickets for a direct Nice-Liverpool flight, chances are the next question they ask will be: “You’re a Reds supporter then?”. And if not that, then definitely: “You a fan of the Beatles?”. As if all there is to Liverpool is their red-kitted football team and a famous rock band! It's true these are two of the pillars of local culture. But as you’ll quickly see up on arrival of your Nice-Liverpool direct flight, the hometown of the boys of Abbey Road has much, much more to offer.
- With friends
Useful information for your trip to LiverpoolVoir plus Voir moins
One thing at a time! Before you set off to walk this little street immortalised by the Beatles (Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes…), start by booking your Nice-Liverpool flight. For quality service, book with our partner MisterFly. With MisterFly, you’ll find all available dates, prices, and schedules for Nice-Liverpool direct flights. You can book and download your ticket online, without surcharges, and pay over several instalments if you like, even if you’re flying from Nice to Liverpool with easyJet.
The formalities for travelling to Liverpool
- Entry requirements: No need for a visa when travelling to Great Britain. However, it is not a part of the Schengen Territories, so you’ll you need either a valid passport or ID card to cross the border.
- Currencies: You’ll be making your purchases at Liverpool's famous Metquarter shopping centre in pounds sterling.
- Take advantage of the two Interchange counters at Nice Côte d'Azur Airport to quickly and easily exchange your Euro for pounds.
Your Nice-Liverpool direct flight
For the easyJet Nice-Liverpool flight, go to Terminal 2 of Nice Côte d’Azur airport.
Don’t arrive at the airport last minute. It takes time to go through security screenings and Border Control checks, especially at peak travel times. So give yourself enough time! Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before departure. Add an additional 15 minutes should you need to go to the easyJet counter to collect your ticket or check a bag.
Departure airport Nice Côte d’Azur Airport Departure terminal Terminal 2 Arrival airport Liverpool-John Lennon Airport
Arriving in Liverpool
The Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is located 11 kilometres from the city centre. To make this journey, you have the following options:
- take the bus. The Arriva 500 line stops at the Liverpool One bus station in the city centre, as well as the Liverpool South Parkway train station. It’s comfortable and fast (25 minutes on average). You can also get to the centre on lines 80A (24/7) and 86A. There is also the practical ArrivaClick minibus service, which carries multiple people in total comfort. Reserve before your arrival (info: www.arrivabus.co.uk/arrivaclick)
- take a taxi: around 20 minutes is enough to get you to your hotel or lodging.
- hire a car. There are 4 agencies available in the Car Rental Centre. It is located just opposite the Terminal, across from the Arrivals Hall.
What to do in
Imagine a city in the north of England that was once the largest port in the world. Imagine thousands of people meeting to watch a football match in a pub in search of the warmth the sun too often refuses them. Imagine museums and monuments that are among the most beautiful in the country. Imagine a yellow submarine, and Eleanor Rigby sitting alone on a bench. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one: Liverpool is one of the 100 most visited cities in the world.
Regular flights Nice - Liverpool LPL
Flights per day :
- Mon 1
- Tue 0
- Wed 0
- Thu 1
- Fri 1
- Sat 0
- Sun 1
Frequently asked questions
How long does a Nice-Liverpool flight take?
A Nice-Liverpool flight will take you to England in just 2 hours 10 minutes.
Which airlines provide Nice-Liverpool direct flights?
From Nice, easyJet will fly you to the land of the Beatles.
How many Nice-Liverpool flights are there per week?
During the high season there are 9 flights per week from Nice to Liverpool. In low season, easyJet still offers 4 flights per week.
How much does a Nice-Liverpool flight cost?
The lowest price for a Nice-Liverpool return ticket based on prices from the last 90 days is €X
What is the best time of year to visit Liverpool?
Is there a right season to visit England? Everyone knows that the realm of The Queen is not exactly known for its great weather. If you're hoping to see the sun, head there in spring (May and June) or July. But even then there are no guarantees. Hate the rain? Plan your trip for July and September, the driest months of the year. Looking for a livelier trip? The biggest art and music festivals take place from June to August. If you’re a food lover, the Liverpool Food and Drink Festival at the beginning of autumn is for you. On the menu: cooking workshops, food from around the world, street food, British sweets, wines, beers and gins... And, at the beginning of November, the River Mersey Fireworks Festival lights up the Liverpool night sky. A must!